Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Arbonne FC5 Hydrating Eye Cream: The Quest To Vanquish Dark Circles

Pinky McLadybits







I decided that I should really be using a moisturizer specifically for the delicate skin around my eyes. I use coconut oil for my face and neck, but I was convinced that it wasn't the best thing for my dark circles and the emerging lines around my eyes.

I looked at several brands, but I was convinced to try out a sample of Arbonne FC5 Hydrating Eye Cream. I wasn't able to use it for more than a week, but that's why this is a Sample Roulette and not a full review.

After my oil-cleansing in the evening, I patted a small amount of the eye cream on my heinous dark circles and then did the same in the mornings. The Arbonne FC5 line has fruit extracts in it, though which ones specifically are beyond the grasp of my feeble mind right now. The point is: natural! It smells great, doesn't irritate my eyes, and doesn't burn or itch. It also leaves the delicate skin below my eyes feeling well-moisturized.

However, the dark circles did not diminish. Not at all. You may be asking how I can complain about that after one week, but Arbonne products generally work quickly. I am not kidding. Use their anti-aging line once and you can see a difference for about a week afterward. My mother used the anti-aging line at an Arbonne party and got compliments on her skin, from co-workers that didn't know about the party, for about a week after. So expecting the dark circles to at least fade during this week was not unreasonable.

Alas, the circles didn't fade. They're still there, mocking me with their purpleness and making me look like I haven't slept in weeks. The Arbonne FC5 Hydrating Eye Cream would be great for someone looking for a great undereye moisturizer, but not for me.

Rating: 4/8 tentacles

No comments:

Post a Comment